The judging process:
- The category sponsor has full responsibility of judging their own award, they can choose to do this in house or hire external judges to complete this.
- We encourage sponsors to contact entrants to ask for further information or arrange to meet in order to identify the three finalists and winner of their category.
- The judging period will continue for a period of three weeks from Friday, 31st March, to Friday, 21st April 2017.
- All financial information submitted to the award judges will remain confidential.
- The judging process is carried out in accordance with a strict set of criteria and is based on the information gathered from entrants throughout the applications and judging process.
- All judges will be asked to supply just reason for their decisions and be able to provide evidentiary support should this be required.
- The business editor and Editor of the Derby Telegraph will then review the finalists to ensure they are satisfied The Business editor and Editor of the Derby Telegraph reserve the right to overall any decision made.
If your business is selected as a finalist you will also receive two tickets to our Finalists and Sponsors Champagne and Canapés evening, which is taking place on 10th May 2017 at Cathedral Quarter Hotel.
You will also be invited to purchase tickets or a table to the awards ceremony dinner, held on the Thursday 8th June 2017 at The Roundhouse, Derby College.
Tickets are £85 + VAT each
Tables of 10 are £850 + VAT each *
*“This includes a 3 month subscription to the Derby Telegraph for one individual, which will include membership of Plus+ and access to our on-line e-edition. The individual will receive a book of vouchers though the post to use/redeem in retailers of their choice to obtain a copy of the paper, plus log in details to Plus+ and a link to the e-edition.”
If you have any questions about the awards then please contact:
Ashleigh Kerr at Champions (UK) plc
08453 31 30 31