The judging process:
- The category sponsor has full responsibility of judging their own award, they can choose to do this in house or hire external judges to complete this.
- We encourage sponsors to contact entrants to ask for further information or arrange to meet in order to identify the three finalists and winner of their category.
- The judging period will continue for a period of three weeks from Friday 1st April, to Friday, 12th April 2019.
- All financial information submitted to the award judges will remain confidential.
- The judging process is carried out in accordance with a strict set of criteria and is based on the information gathered from entrants throughout the applications and judging process.
- All judges will be asked to supply just reason for their decisions and be able to provide evidentiary support should this be required.
- The business editor and publisher of the Derby Telegraph will then review the finalists to ensure they are satisfied with all sponsor’s decisions, they reserve the right to overrule any decision made.
If your business is selected as a finalist you will also receive two tickets to our Finalists and Sponsors Champagne and Canapés evening, which is taking place on 7th May 2019 at Derby Conference Centre. You will also be invited to purchase tickets or a table to the awards ceremony dinner, held on the Thursday 5th June 2019 at The Roundhouse, Derby College.
Tickets are £100 + VAT each
Tables of 10 are £1000+ VAT each
If you have any questions about the awards, then please contact:
Aman Dhesi at Champions (UK) plc
08453 31 30 31